Friday, July 10, 2009

Jokes - 9

STUDENT: But I don't think I deserve a zero on this exam.
TEACHER: Neither do I, but it's the lowest mark I can give you.


FATHER: How are your grades, son?
SON: Under water, Dad.
FATHER: Under water? What do you mean?
SON: They're below C level

Girl: What did you get that little medal for?
Boy: For singing
Girl: What did you get the big one for?
Boy: For stopping!


Doctor, Doctor my son has swallowed my pen, what should I do?
Use a pencil ‘till I get there


Why did your sister separate the thread from the needle ?
Because the needle had something in it's eye.


Billy: Do you write with your right or left hand?
Joel: My left hand.
Billy: Wrong! You write with a pencil!



Mad Professor: I have made a new invention!
Student: What does it do?
Mad Professor: It allows people to look through brick walls!
Student: What is it called?
Mad Professor: It's called a window.

No comments:

Post a Comment