Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jokes - 5

SARDARS PREPARATION OF MBA EXAM

Santa singh decided to write the MBA exam. He could understand every
thing except for the LOGIC part.

One day when he was reading, one of his non-sardar friends came home.


Friend Santa singhji How is your MBA preparation?
Santa Singh Every thing is fine, but I could not understand Logic.
Friend Logic is very easy.
Santa singh Can you give me an example, so that I can understand.
Friend OK. Do you have fish pot in your house?

Santa YES.

Friend Logically, there will be water in it.

Santa YES.

Friend Logically, there will be fish in it.

Santa YES.

Friend Logically, someone will be feeding the fish.

Santa YES.

Friend I take a guess that your wife will be feeding the fish.

Santa YES.

Friend so, logically, you are married.

Santa YES.

Friend So, that means you are a heterosexual.

Santa singh was very glad and he understood logic.
Next day he sees

Banta singh and he was also preparing for MBA.
Santa How is your MBA preparation?

Banta Everything is fine except for the logic.
Santa Oh, logic is easy.
Banta Pleaseeee, give me an example.

Santa Do you have a fish pot in your house?

Banta NO, I don't.

Santa saala!!! HOMO!!!



Sardar At School

Bantu returns from his first day at school and immediately questions hisfather.
"Dad, today we had a Spelling Class - All the other kids could only say half
the alphabet, but I knew the whole thing. Is that because I am Sardar?"
"No son, that's because you are intelligent. "
Bantu seeming content with the answer, asks his father another question,
"Dad, today we had Math class - All the other kids could only count from
1-10, I could count from 1 to 20. Is this because I am Sardar ??"
"No son, that's because you are intelligent," replies his father.
Happy with the answer, Bantu poses another question to his father,
"Dad,today we had Medical Examination, all the other boys were shorter than me,
I was atleast twice their height. Is that because I am Sardar ??"
The father replies, "No son, that's because you are 31 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment